Dr. Thomas Loepfe Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Loepfe?

Posted on November 22nd, 2010

I interact with Dr. Loepfe in two capacities: I am a speech pathologist with patients of Dr. Loepfe on my caselaod -- and my 93 year old mother is one of his patients. I give him the highest ratings. He is extremely knowledgeable in his field and is conducting groundbreaking research on a large cohort of Alzheimers patients and their children. In addition , he is very respectful of the patient's wishes and fully understands that quality of life issues often trump medical interventions, especially in geriatric patients. Dr. Loepfe is approachable, caring, understanding, prompt, and thorough. I would hope that all geriatric patients would have a Dr. Loepfe journeying with them.

Posted on September 8th, 2014