Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Thomas E Looze has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Thomas E Looze has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Thomas E Looze has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Thomas E Looze is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
no way!! gave me wrong medicine (Indomethacin) and spent 6 hours in ER to get my heart rate blood pressure down back to normal just because he did not read my medical file that clearly states that I am allergic to this medication. I have had in the past 4 back surgery and I needed to be seen at the Madison, WI VA HOSP ER and he gave me this med. I didn't spend any time with him, he did not check me out or ask questions before prescribing me this med. Please be clear with him before he treats you Yes he is a very nice man but I will not be my life from him.
University Of Wisconsin Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsWilliam S Middleton Memorial Veterans Hospital, 2500 Overlook Ter, Madison, WI
Dr. Thomas E Looze is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Madison, WI.