Dr. Thomas A Lord Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas A Lord?

Amazing physician

I have gone to Dr. Lord since I was a kid! He's an amazing physician that takes the time to talk to his patients.

My test results came back "abnormal". Although the woman was nice, it's the kind of results you want to hear from the doctor or a nurse who knows who knows what she's doing. The nice lady read the results to me and didn't have a clue when I asked questions.

Very knowledgeable

I like that Dr. Lord listens, and doesn't jump into sending patients to specialists. He is willing to try different things and work with me to figure out what's going on. He's very personable, remembers me from one visit to the next.

Very Uniderstanding and Kind!

I love Dr. Lord. He really seems to care and make sure I am feeling better. I have no insureance and he is very kind and understanding and takes that into account when prescribing meds for me.

tries to cram as many patients into the day as possible. If the patient or patient ahead of you has more than a 10 minute problem, you just wait and no one will tell you what's going on but just tell you to go sit down, he'll be with you when He can. Poor time management and cuts you off when you try and explain your problems. I have quit using this person--don't trust him to get it right or even care if he got it right.

Dr Know it All

He prefers to do it himself than send you to a Professional doctor in that area you have problems with. Sent me to a QUACK in St Charles that wanted to operate immediately. Went to BJC at Forest Park, spoke to someone there head of the dept, that said NO operation try XYZ first. THAT WORKED. Thank God my insurance allows me to pick my Doctors without a referral.

Kind, patient, knowledgeable and caring - he's an amazing gp!

Excellent Doctor

Having been military for many years and rotated through many doctors, it was a nice change to have one doctor after I retired. Dr. Lord is by far one of the best doctor's I've had and I would recommend him to any of my family and friends. Unfortunately, I've moved out of that area otherwise he would still be my doctor today. He really cares about his patients!

Dr. Thomas A Lord is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Charles, MO.