Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Thomas R Lorish has the following 1 specialty
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Nerve Damage
- Sports Medicine
- Surgery Recovery
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Chronic Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
Dr. Lorish is AWESOME! He is down to earth and easy to talk to. He is warm and he listens and does everything he can to help. It has been very difficult dealing with so many doctors who cant seem to find a problem, he has renewed our faith that there are doctors who will go the distance,and who really care and he helped us get a couple of steps further. His staff is also amazing, very helpful, and cares. He did not just go and prescribe more physical therapy but helped us tremendously by getting things back on track. I can say we have seen many doctors over the last few years and this one has been one of the very best.
Be careful with Dr Lorish, he might just waste your time and hard earned money; simply prescribing physical therapy without suggestion and down talking any alternative healing methods such as chiropractic care is a poor practice. After injuring my back and completing 7 sessions of physical therapy I had a severe sciatica condition with pain lasting 6 weeks. I saw Dr Lorish 3 weeks into the condition. Dr Lorish recommended more physical therapy, however not only was this going be very expensive it was doing nothing to correct the problem. After three more sessions of physical therapy I ended the physical therapy and worked with a chiropractor for 5 weeks and I'm totally pain free in my back now with no sciatica condition to speak of. Thankfully I am feeling better, unfortunately not by the recommendations of Dr Lorish.
29 Years Experience
Oregon Health & Science University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
Mayo Clinic And Medical School
Dr. Thomas R Lorish accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
Regence Health Plans
- Regence OR Preferred Provider Network
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Thomas R Lorish is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portland, OR.