Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Thomas W Lowe has the following 2 specialties
- Maternal & Fetal Medicine
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 73
I was referred to Dr. Lowe for my 20 week and 34 week scans as part of my routine care through my OB office. At my 34 week scan I was told my baby had fully formed organs and lungs, that he was predicted at about 4.5 pounds, measuring small but normal since I was small, and he was a completely healthy baby. I had 2D and 4D scans done at that visit. When my son was born at 38 weeks 4 days gestation, he was born not breathing on his own and had to be instantly intubated and flown to Nicklaus Children's Hospital. He had benign growths all over his body and on his face. One of his lungs was pushed up and he was not able to breathe on his own. When my husband and I went back to Dr. Lowe to receive CD's of the ultrasound images, Dr. Lowe had no record of me having 4D scans. I have the images printed out on the same strip as the 2D. Being told my baby boy was perfectly healthy and then him being born with an instant struggle for life is unacceptable. Sadly my son only survived for 5 days. I received no compassion when explaining the situation to Dr. Lowe when we picked up the images at his office and informed him that our son was fighting for his life.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2013, 2016, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Maricopa Integrated Health System
Dr. Thomas W Lowe accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- AvMed Engage
- Avmed Choice
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Carelink HMO
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Humana South Florida HUMx HMOx
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsThomas Lowe Md, 875 Meadows Rd Ste 331, Boca Raton, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Thomas W Lowe in this video.
Dr. Thomas W Lowe is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boca Raton, FL.