Dr. Thomas Ludema Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Ludema?

Posted on January 28th, 2016

I do not recommend this DR. Made a second appointment and wasn't able to make it. The receptionist called me and left a message saying if I didn't call them back to confirm my appointment they would fill my spot. A few weeks later I got a $50 bill from them for a missed appointment. I never called to cancel because her message said she would fill the spot. He now turned it into collections. I've never seen a DR take these actions nor have I ever been charged for not making an appointment.

Posted on June 5th, 2015

It's nice to have a doctor who actually takes the time to talk to you. Dr. Ludema is easy-going and non-threatening!

Posted on January 25th, 2013

I had been going to another neurologist who I felt was good, but was a long distance away. I got a referral to Dr. Ludema from another doctor. I was extremely impressed with his exam followed by his diagnosis and treatment recommendations. I sincerely believe that this was an improvement over my previous care.

Dr has a screw loose!

Posted on March 30th, 2012

He did not order the testing needed and we were rushed out of the appt with no answers. Then slapped us with a 3000 bill!

He saved my husband's life

Posted on January 6th, 2011

Dr.Ludema is the most patient and the kindest doctor we ever met. He was the third neurologist to see my husband for a problem others could not help him with. He took the time and for that we are all grateful .

$1200 charge for 30 mins

Posted on April 14th, 2010

Dr Ludema spent less than 30 mins and said I was needing a different type of Dr. The he charged $1200 for the visit, I had to wait an hr in the hallway door was locked. When I was in the lobby another hr wait, and finally 30 mins to see Dr Ludema. No x-rays, mind you and a $1200 office visit, called the Office Mgr Fariba, and she said that is the charge there is nothing I can do about it. Any patient seeing him make sure of the charge before you see him.

Posted on January 5th, 2015