Dr. Thomas A Lupoli Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Thomas A Lupoli?

The staff at the Normandy office are awesome, the girl at the front desk makes you feel welcome and make your appointment so much enjoyable, I saw Dr. Lupoli for my hives and he took the time to explain what I must do to control the hive and gave me medication and now I feel so much better, Thank you Dr. Lupoli and who ever the girl is at the front desk, AWESOME OFFICE

Fantastic doctor.

Dr. Lupoli is the best allergist that I have found since moving to Jacksonville, Fl. His prescribing and monitoring has keep my chronic sinus infection at bey. In three years since starting with him I have only had an infection once, as apposed to monthly before. Wherever Dr. Lupoli goes, I will follow; I don't want to start over with anyone new!

I was having terrible hives outbreaks. Dr. Lupoli really took the time to explain things to me in detail. I felt better just talking to him. He prescribed appropriate treatment and scheduling a followup appointment was easy. I highly recommend Dr. Lupoli.

This is the doctor you want. I promise.

Dr. Lupoli and his team were impressive. I had very small windows of time that I could squeeze in for a 3-visit patch test I needed badly. His team called him directly and squeezed me in. I was terrified I would end up late to my next obligation, but amazingly, both locations I went to during that week 1) REMEMBERED ME 2) Were diligent in relaying my needs to each team member, and most importantly after seeing Dr. Lupoli on the second day and stating my schedule to him directly, I went to the second location on the third day and the woman at the desk 3) ALREADY knew who I was and said Dr. Lupoli himself warned her I was coming and he remembered what time I said which differed from what the computer said. He takes his time and has an excellent bedside manner. I never felt awkward or dismissed during any of my many visits I've had to 3 of his offices over the last 2 years. His staff called me after my very first appointment to make sure I got my meds and things were going well. The skin testing staff I've had for both the scratch and patch tests were all very friendly and made me feel comfortable during some very uncomfortable needle pokes. Overall, I could not be happier. I was a real person in each of his offices and I was made to feel important. That's so rare. I hope this review convinces people to give their business to this man. He and his staff deserve to be chosen.

Great Doctor!

Great Doctor!...caring and approachable.

Great Doctor

after years of my child having asthma we were referred to Dr. Lupoli by our family practice doctor. He was friendly and helped get our child's asthma under control.

Great Doctor

After years of seeing many primary care doctors for my allergies was referred to Dr. Lupoli by a friend. He was friendly and respectful and most of all listened to me. and after testing properly diagnosed me. I will definitely be seeing him again.

Dr. Thomas A Lupoli is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orange Park, FL.