Dr. Thomas W Lutz Is this you?

1.7

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Thomas W Lutz?

Thorough and courteous

Dr. Lutz is smart, competent and thorough. He spends ample time to get necessary information. He takes copious notes during your visit. He's an excellent diagnostician and we are fortunate to have him as our doctor.

His bed side manners are terrible. When I asked to consult my family doctor he became enraged stating he would release me and I could spend the whole day in the waiting room. Also said if I wouldn't make a descion right away about what he thought was the best way to treat me he would stop the meds in the IV and I would have to deal with taking medince in pill form. When I became short of breath after surgery his response was you have to much mass (stomach fat) and really need to do something about it. Another doctor confirmed I had the shortness of breath from surgery and prescribed medication to treat it. Dr Luntz is an inconsiderate , self righteous, arrogant, man and has no right to be practicing medince.

Horrible bedside manner!! Very rude. Asked question and would not let you finish your answer.

Terrible bedside manner.

I thought he was fine and very thorough. I did not feel rushed and he took the time that was necessary for the appointment. I felt like a patient and not a number. I plan to go back to him in the future. (I really don't understand the rankings of the prior reviews.)

Horrid communication and interpersonal skills. Socially inept.

Terrible bedside manners.