Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas M Brown
Dr. Thomas M Brown, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Lansing, MI. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Brown is affiliated with Hayes Green Beach Memorial Hospital, Eaton Rapids Medical Center and Sparrow Clinton Hospital. Dr. Brown has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas M Brown has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Attack
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Block
- High Cholesterol
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Failure
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Blood Clot
Showing 5 of 11
Dr. Brown has been a great doctor for me. He understood my fear about being sent to a cardiologist, explained all the tests, gave me the results and we came up with a plan of action that worked for me and my beliefs. Most of all he listened to me years later when I brought up a problem with sleep and because he did, I am now on a CPAP and it has changed my life.....also lowered my B/P!! Did I mention Best Doctor Ever???
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Brown is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
26 Years Experience
Oklahoma State University College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1992
St Lawrence Hospital
Dr. Thomas M Brown accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsThoracic Cardiovascular Institute, 405 W Greenlawn Ave Ste 220, Lansing, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Thomas M Brown in this video.
Dr. Thomas M Brown is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lansing, MI.