Dr. Thomas Cardwell Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Cardwell?

Thank you Dr. Cardwell

Posted on July 20th, 2017

I don't nderstand a 2.7 rating. for Dr.Cardwell. Dr. Carwell has been my psychiatrist for years. He is very professional, he's very kind, he takes time and really listens to you. I trust Dr. Cardwell. I've had a terrible time this year in particular. My son overdosed but the first reponders saved him, my family has always treated me badly. I was diagnosed with Parkinson's early this year. He knew exactly what I needed to handle all of this and so much more over the years. I respect his decisions about my care. I respect Dr. Cardwell. I trust Dr. Cardwell and am so thankful and blessed to have him as my doctor. I truly believe that if he wasn't my doctor i wouldn't have been able to handle any if these devastating things. Thank you Dr. Cardwell for saving my life.

Don't Go Here. Uncaring.

Posted on October 28th, 2015

Very pompous attitude. Sits and smirks at you when you get upset. It seems he truly enjoys seeing you get upset. Doesn't really seem to care about you at all. Thankfully, I found a new doctor who is great, as Cardwell's diagnosis was dreadfully inaccurate.

Absolutely horrible

Posted on August 28th, 2015

The title says it all. HORRIBLE! Like terrible. The only reason i began seeing cardwell is because the doctor i saw before left the office. In the select ratings, I wish there was an option for negative 1. Five minutes was all I got, and i began to cry because I got no help from cardwell. I got upset and left. He did nothing to help or calm me down. I composed myself in the hallway and went back in to appolagize, but the staff wouldn't let me. So I wrote a note. Or at least I tried. I was upset. But I wasnt irate. Yet security was called. The secretary would hardly let me finish my apology letter, continuing to say you have to leave. Cardwell called me the next day, after I had made a complaint with the hospital. He expressed that he believed I was in a drunken rage, and no, I don't drink. Even if he believed that he never offered me a cab or asked if my son could drive. He is a horrible doctor, has NO bedside manner, or even a personality. It was like having an appointment with a inconsiderate robot. DONT GO TO HIM!

Makes Hitler look like Mother Teresa

Posted on May 15th, 2015

The single worst human being I have ever had the displeasure of dealing with. First of all, the man is terribly incompetent. He is just plain bad at his job. I am under the impression that psychiatrists and other healthcare professionals alike are supposed to improve the quality of life for their patients. Cardwell does just the opposite, he has made my life a living nightmare. I was doing wonderful before I was with Cardwell, I had been seeing a primary care physician and she was amazing. But some unfortunate circumstances arose and I was forced to go to Cardwell. Alas, Cardwell decided that I did not deserve to be happy and chose to repeatedly prescribe me medication whose side effects were severely detrimental to my psychological and physical well being. I had specifically asked Cardwell that he only prescribe me medication that lacked just one side effect that was horribly bothersome for me. However he totally failed in that regard, I kept getting the side effect with each new medication he was giving me. He has zero knowledge of the side effects of medications and never seems to know what he is doing. Not only is he completely ineffective when it comes to prescribing medication, he has an appalling personality. He is audaciously judgmental and didactic, he has little regard for a patient's well being, and he is incredibly brusque. He never gives me the time of day, he does not care about my opinion, and he is only focused on what he thinks is right. Essentially, he is an unassumingly arrogant know-it-all. He is concerned very little for the best interests of his patients and only acts in a manner that is most protective of his own license. Basically what I am point out is that he refuses to give people medication that could be addictive yet he loves to prescribe pills that are fairly safe in the long term but rather have innumerable unfavorable side effects...So if you desire an adept and caring psychiatrist, then go anywhere but Dr. Thomas Cardwell's office.

Great Doc and great guy

Posted on October 19th, 2013

I've been seeing Dr.Cardwell for a couple years and can say he is a good guy and very good Doctor. He doesn't give lollipops after the visit is over, but besides that he's great guy.

Posted on October 27th, 2017