Dr. Thomas Connor Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Connor?

The Best

Posted on July 1st, 2015

My daughters have been under Dr. Connors care since 1991. I had twin girls in Oct of 1991. I was three months premature and if it was not for Dr. Connors my daughters wound not be here today. They were only 2.3lbs and 1.8 lbs. Both girls were born with holes behind the Chambers of there hearts. My one daughter was born also with an aorta that was not formed. If it was not for Dr. Connors and Chop hospital my child would have died. It has been 23 years and they are doing wonderful both girls are Healthy and doing well. He is a wonderful caring person. Takes the time to explain everything to you. I would recommend him to anyone.

PURE AWESOMENESS

Posted on August 30th, 2012

Purely the best and by far the most knowledgable in his field. Thank you!

Top Knotch

Posted on August 22nd, 2012

No words can even begin to say how wonderful this man is. Twenty one years ago I had twins one with a server heart defeat the other not so bad. If it was not for him taking such good care of them my one daughter would not be here today. He is kind, patient, understanding. He takes the time to talk with you and not rush you out of the office. My daughter is alive because of him. I would recommand Dr Connor with out a second hesitation.

Posted on March 20th, 2012

Make sure he does not trap you with "Tricuspid Insuffiency" or a "Leaky Valve", I took my child for a second opinion after 6 visits with him , and the pediatric cardiologist from Columbia University told me that most normal children will have that finding on an Echocardiogram, and that we did not need a cardiologist at all after the first visit!!--

Posted on March 12th, 2012

This doctor did not give a real diagnosis. Even our GP could not get a diagnosis out of him, and she told us to get another opinion because she didn't really understand his report or trust it. He was very abrupt with me when speaking and did not have a good bedside manner at all.

Simply the Best!

Posted on July 30th, 2008

Dr. Connor is a wonderful physician. Our child has been under his care for years and we couldn't ask for a better pediatric cardiologist. After dealing with so many other providers we are grateful to have found him. He is rated as a top doctor by Castle Connolly and it is easy to see why. He is kind, thoughtful, diligent and simply a gifted doctor. His wonderful bedside manner is truly unseen these days. He provided insight and information about our child's condition and he made sure she received state of the art care. His care is unparalleled. Thanks Doc!

Millitary Top Doc and National Top Doc

Posted on March 24th, 2008

Dr. Thomas Connor is the best Pediatric Cardiologist out there. After our children were diagnosed with serious heart complications we went to several doctors in the Midwest. We flew our child to New Jersey to see Dr. Connor after hearing great reviews about his work and how he takes the most challenging cases. Dr. Connor handled our very difficult cases that no one else would and saved our family. Thank you.

Posted on November 1st, 2017