Dr. Thomas M Davis Jr Is this you?

6 Ratings • 1 Comment

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Thomas M Davis Jr?

Dr. Davis is by far my favorite and best doctor I have. I've had 5 major back surgeries and also have Epilepsy, so, I have A LOT of doctors. He is my far the most sincere. He makes you feel as though you're his only patient and he'll do everything within in his control to try and "fix the problem" or find someone that can. He also has the sweetest office staff from receptionists, nurses, and techs. He is also very acommodating when it comes to working with you and appointment times and fitting you in when it feels as though it's an emergency situation due to your pain level. I can't say enough wonderful things about him and how much he cares.

Dr. Thomas M Davis Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Delaware, OH.