Dr. Thomas Harrington Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Harrington?

overlooked, misdiagnosed, patronized, put on the shelf to rot

Posted on March 10th, 2014

Not only was Dr. Harrington entirely dismissive of my health problems, but the student doctor was so bad that she asked me questions, then while I was trying to answer them spoke over me and asked more questions before I was finished answering the first one. Both the indian student doctor who thought she was better than everyone else in the world and the actual doctor were rude and not at all concerned about my condition. I was told that I would have a long and thorough visit in which a nurse did a preliminary exam and took vitals, then the student doctor would see me and then Dr. Harrington would do an examination last. Well, the nurse was extremely brief and dismissive, the student doctor was so curt that she didn't even let me answer her questions, and Dr. Harrington didn't even examine me. This "team" was a complete waste of time and money. They did not help me at all and in fact misdiagnosed me because they didn't even take the time to get all the facts about what I was experiencing with my health. From my experience with them it seems that they don't want people to be proactive about their own health, they don't even want people to try and gain an understanding of their health problems, and they certainly won't bother trying to get a full picture of your health to understand it themselves either. Absolutely horrible. I felt that I was nearly verbally attacked and treated like a mental patient when in fact I'm physically ill and was hoping to finally find a compassionate doctor who had an interest in my wellbeing. Not here. Don't bother with this cruel, unsympathetic jerk and his team of holier than thou little brat quacks.

Posted on February 6th, 2015