Dr. Thomas Jackson Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Jackson?

Posted on August 11th, 2011

Came to the ER with gallbladder attack. The gallbladder was infected and therefore needed to be removed. Dr.Jackson was on call but was out jogging. Waited several hours while her completed his run before he came in. Surgery went okay, but scar is ugly and hurt for several months. Poor bedside manner. Told me I could go back to work right away. When I went back and had trouble doing my job due to pain and fatigue I call him. He then told me I had gone back too soon and denied he told me it was okay. Would not recommend.

Mrs Wittman

Posted on June 22nd, 2011

I had Dr Jackson as my surgeon he also operated on my husband and cared for my son and daughter over the years. He is an excellent surgeon and a very caring man. I would recommend him to any of my family or friends. He is also very active in the community.

Posted on August 24th, 2017

Posted on March 5th, 2015

Bowel Incontinence

Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.