Dr. Thomas M Kerr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas M Kerr?

Dr Kerr was awesome!

Very nice office. Friendly, attentive staff and Dr. Kerr was awesome. Highly exceeded my expectations.

Dr Kerr was awesome!

time

i am very pleased with the time I spend with dr kerr he makes me feel comfortable and gets to the point he has done wonders for my leg problems so thank you for that the only thing is trying to schedule is difficult I know they are busy as we all are but time is also important to me the techs are great

He is a very nice and sweet person.

Dr. Kerr was a good doctor. He treated me multiple times. Every visit I went he treated me with the best care. His employees make you feel good and they take care of you. I would recommend him anytime. He is a very nice and sweet person.

Very Professional And Pleasant

My experience at Dr. Kerr's office was very professional and pleasant. His staff are very courteous. My wife had varicose vein surgery several years ago performed by Dr. Kerr and was very happy with him, his team and the results. I was happy to have the referral from my wife and my experience was equally satisfactory. I would highly recommend Dr. Kerr for any vein/vascular treatment needed to my friends, family and work associates.

I am so grateful to Dr. Kerr. He saved my life many years ago. I continue to go to him for my varicose veins. All of the doctors at his clinic are fabulous and I would recommend them anytime.

My procedure has changed my life

I inherited very bad legs from my mother and thought that nothing could be done to change it. I am so happy that I met Dr. Kerr and his staff. My procedure has changed my life and I will be happy to recommend many more people to his office.

Everything you want a doctor to be.

If you ever need a vascular surgeon I highly recommend Dr. Kerr. He's everything you want a doctor to be - skilled, thorough, kind, answers questions, never wastes your time. I've seriously never experienced a more efficiently run medical practice.

Patient

Top surgeon, with great staff. Five⭐️ Plus. My legs are in great shape. Nice for me. Thanks!!

The Vein and Vascular Institute is the best in all ways.

Dr. Kerr as well as the entire staff are very professional and listened to my concerns. He left nothing overlooked in determining a proper diagnosis. Thanks to Dr Kerr and staff for being available and helpful. The Vein and Vascular Institute is the best in all ways.

Knew what had to be done from day one.

From day one, five minutes after looking at my legs, he told me what everyone had been doing for years to try and fix them and he said he could and he did. A true expert. My legs feel great now.

I am indeed a very satisfied patient!

My legs look and feel great...I am indeed a very satisfied patient. My experience with your office was very professional and positive!! I will definitely continue to speak highly of you and your staff!!

Dr. Thomas M Kerr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lutz, FL.