Dr. Thomas Kilkenny Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Kilkenny?

Not such a caring or warm doctor.....icy cold when speaking to you

Posted on November 4th, 2014

I guess it depends on the day you all went...I found him to be very unfriendly and not at all warm or caring . He is abrupt...and then rushing out the door. Would not recommend him at all

Draw Your Own Conclusion

Posted on March 22nd, 2014

After reading some of the negative comments about Dr. Kilkenny, I was hesitant about my appointment. I was definitely pleasantly surprised. I found Dr. Kilkenny to be very knowledgeable, kind, supportive, with a warm bedside manner. His staff made my appointment (which was on an emergency basis) for the same day. I have come to realize that reviews are just some one's opinion, and we all know about opinions. As for me, if necessary, I would, without hesitation, see Dr. Kilkenney again.

misdiagnosis

Posted on September 29th, 2013

My Dad, a smoker with a history of asbestos exposure, went to him with a recurrent cough that wouldnt go away, and weight loss - warning signs that are as plain as day to most other physicians.. Dr Killkenny told him it was allergies and, just to appease him, scheduled him for tests a month later. My dad died 5 weeks after this visit from lung cancer. The symptons were plain as day to his GP , but not to Killkenny. Precious weeks were lost that could have made a difference. Stay away from this guy. He is incompetent.

Posted on June 10th, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Kilkenny for quite a few years now. He is a great Dr, very knowledgable and friendly as well. Answers all your questions and doesn't rush you out the door. I highly recommend him .

Posted on May 1st, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Kilkenny's on & off for the past ten (10) yrs. Dr. Kilkenny has always taken the time to explain my diagnosis in a way that I, as a non-professional, can understand. He has never treated any of my questions as foolish or unnessasary. When in the hospital Dr. Kilkenny always took time to check on me & always made sure I saw him. His staff is always pleasant & professional. Dr. Kilkenny is a doctor that I always recommend to family & friends.

Posted on June 29th, 2012

Poor bedside manner, impatient and not respectful of patient's medical conditions, etc.

Posted on November 28th, 2011

I have been utilizing his services for 10 years and have found him to be very professional.

Posted on September 21st, 2009

very very weak on follow to patient's concerns.

X

Posted on November 4th, 2008

poor patient care. indicates multiple options available, then presents only one.

Posted on June 9th, 2017