Dr. Thomas M Nelson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas M Nelson?

Concerned, caring physician

I have found Dr. T. Nelson to be concerned about my issues and very caring and helpful. I am always better when I leave his office. I just need to remember to listen to his directions for myself at home .

Rude Assembly Line Medical Group

OMG! Just try to get an appt!! The woman was so rude to me. She told me they only allow 15 min for the appt. I told her I need an exam and she said "for what?" I told her and she went off on me telling me I had to make a 2nd appt for whatever ailed me???? What ever happened to going to a Dr. and having an exam and telling them at the time? Then the Dr can set up another appt at the time. I am not a Dr!! I cant tell what I have and what tests to take!! This place has gone down hill!! Another assembly line medical group. I can go on about what happened with each Dr. I saw but I dont want to write a book. I had been away from this place for a while and thought I'd give it another try but this is the 3rd time I was treated rudely by the appt setter and I will NOT go back again.