Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Stubbs
Dr. Thomas Stubbs, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Charlotte, NC. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Maternal and Fetal Medicine and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Stubbs is affiliated with Carolinas Medical Center, Kings Mountain Hospital and Mercy Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Stubbs has the following 2 specialties
- Maternal and Fetal Medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Thomas Stubbs has the following 4 expertise
- Amniocentesis (Amniotic Fluid Test--AFT)
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Thomas Stubbs has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Thomas Stubbs is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Stubbs is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Kings Mountain Hospital
Carolinas Medical Center
Northeast Medical Center
Carolina Medical Center - Pineville
Anson County Hospital
41 Years Experience
Duke University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1975
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsCarolinas Medical Center, 1000 Blythe Blvd, Charlotte, NC
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Thomas Stubbs in this video.
Dr. Thomas Stubbs is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Charlotte, NC.