Dr. Thomas Ward Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Ward?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

DOCTOR??????

Posted on December 4th, 2017

This man should feel horrible inside emotionally and mentally for the disservice he does to veterans. LIES ABOUT C/P EXAM RESULTS. HE'LL WALK IN EXAM ROOM WITH A GONIOMETER, BUT WILL NEVER USE IT TO MEASURE ROM, AND WILL SAY HE DID AS EVIDENCE FOR HIS OPINION. THIS IDIOT JOKES ABOUT BEING PAID TO GIVE FAVORABLE OPINIONS. HE COMPLETELY FALSIFIED ROM, DISABILITY SEVERITY AND DIAGNOSIS. I DON'T KNOW HOW HE IS CONTRACTED BY THE GOVERNMENT TO CONDUCT ANY MEDICAL EXAMS WHEN HIS LICENSE HAS BEEN SUSPENDED FOR NARCOTICS DRUG ABUSE AND OTHER SANCTIONS. THIS MAN SHOULD NOT HAVE A MEDICAL LICENSE TO TREAT A POSSUM. I ENCOURAGE ANYONE WHO HAS BEEN WRONGLY DIAGNOSED AND TREATED BY THIS MAN, TO ESCALATE THIS ISSUE ALL THE WAY UP THE CHAIN. THE STAR FOR ACCURATE DIAGNOSIS AND BEDSIDE MANNER IS BECAUSE I CAN'T REMOVE IT, I THOUGHT IT WAS TO RATE POOR AGAIN. LHI, PLEASE REMOVE THIS MAN FROM YOUR LIST OF CONTRACTORS. HE SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO HURT ANYBODY ELSE. SCREWED ME!!! RUN!!

Posted on September 29th, 2017

Greatest doctor ever,we miss him so much! Have a great life my friend! Alan Barnette

Posted on May 16th, 2016

Great doctor and knows his stuff.

A little goofy yet caring and intelligent

Posted on February 20th, 2012

I took a family member of mine to see him each month for many years up until he got screwed over and lost his narcotic license. this i know for a fact was not his fault. Dr. Ward is a little moody at times but he never was rude or uncaring. he cared very much each visit i attended and he spends a lot of time talking to you. i don't guess i have ever seen a doctor who spends this much time explaining things answering questions ect. overall i highly recommend him. just get to know him before you judge him.

Dana Hall's Experience

Posted on March 1st, 2011

Dr. Ward's office has been more than willing to work with me concidering my situation. Dr. Ward himself was understanding, listen to my health issues and made me feel comfortable with my conditions. Dr. Wards bedside manner was a four star rating. He understands Chronic pain patients and does listen. Thank you Dr. Ward and Assistant Debra for taking care of me.

Hmmmm a Doctor?

Posted on August 5th, 2010

As far as I am concerned, avoid this person at all costs. He is Bi-polar. One visit he will be nice and talkative and the next visit he will be rude and mean. He would most of the time argue with me about my condition. I had a ruptured disk in my neck and all he wanted to do was to put Maricaine (sp) shots in my muscles. Most times I would have to wait on him for 45 minutes to an hour and sometimes, he wouldn't even show up because of going through a divorce. I finally got a change of doctors through Workers Comp, had a fusion in my neck and have no more problems. He lost his narcotic license in 2008 and I am not sure if he has them back as of yet. The receptionist on the other hand is a very nice person if he still has the same one. The four years that I saw him, he had at least 5 nurse changes. He can't get anyone to stay with him because of his attitude.

POOR BEDSIDE MANNER

Posted on August 10th, 2009

Dr Ward has a very poor bedside manner. I have left his office on many occassions in tears because of how he talked to me. The staff apologized and even recommended I find a different docter, which I finally did when he lost his prescriptive authority (BY THE MEDICAL BOARD)to write narcotics scripts for over six months. Dr Ward would leave the syringes laying around after the procedure and there would be used syringes lying on the table when I walked in. Dr. Ward would sing during procedures and act peculiar. I work full-time (as an RN) and have excellent insurance thru my work and he always made derogatory comments about "you being on medicaid". I took it he doesn't like medicaid and had to remind him I had Qualchoice monthly. I started to think he was doing it on purpose. Maybe I reminded of his ex-wife. He was going through a divorce at that time. Regardless, I do NOT recommend Dr Ward.

Manic/Depressive Doctor.......Watch out....He has screwed me over.

Posted on February 13th, 2009

Manic/Depressive Doctor.......Watch out....He has screwed me over.

Posted on October 8th, 2017