Dr. Thomas Macgillivray Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Macgillivray?

Posted on February 6th, 2017

Did double bypass AND gave cow valve also on my mom then in her mid 80's who few months previously underwent unexpected small intestine surgery. Mom was like 65yr old person after Dr Mcgillivray worked his talented surgery. Highly recommend this doctor.

Very accomplished and skilled surgeon

Posted on January 23rd, 2017

My experience with Dr. Macgillivray was great. He is a very skilled surgeon who takes the time to deliver full explanations and answer all questions. His bedside manner is not like anything I've experienced before. He saw me everyday while in the hospital after my heart surgery. Dr. Macgillivray is very kind and passionate with his patients and devoted to his profession. Boston is missing the best cardiac surgeon since he took his new position in Texas. I will be forever grateful to him.

Posted on July 27th, 2015

Phenomenal person, phenomenal physician. Best of the best. I am forever grateful.

Mike M

Posted on October 17th, 2012

Dr Macgillivray is a very good surgen He did a valve replacement,aortic repair and a pluminary repair on Me . my hospital stay was sort( six days )I'm four weaks out and doing great . I feel good and raedy to go I'm just waiting for My ribs to heal .I recommend Dr Macgillivray to any one needing cardiac surgery . (very skilled man )

Posted on July 19th, 2012

I would recommend Dr. MacGillivry without any reservations. He gave my 82 year old Dad a bypass and a cow valve and as a result a new lease on life. He is thorough, talented, caring and professional. Our family owes him a huge debt of gratitude for his dedication to his field.

He is wonderful

Posted on November 20th, 2010

when all other doctors gave up he took me and fixed me up well enought to get me a transplant. he was an advocate and a friend in the darkest hours of my life. god bless him!

The Best

Posted on October 14th, 2010

Dr. McGillivry is phenomenal. He is so caring and knowledgeable. We would have had a very different outcome if we had not sought a second opinion from this man. And MGH is the best place to be a patient. The care was unbelievable.

A Surgical Wizard

Posted on August 10th, 2010

I can't recommend Dr. Macgillivray highly enough. He did my aortic valve and ascending aorta replacement, and I was hiking in the Tetons 32 days later with no pain. The man is a surgical wizard -- my outcome exceeded my wildest hopes. If you need lots of hand-holding out of your surgeon, you might not be wild about him. But if you need someone to step up to the plate and hit a home run for you, he's THE MAN.

Posted on September 30th, 2017