Dr. Thomas J Macha Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas J Macha?

I will NEVER see Dr. Macha again. His staff was nice, but he had the worst bedside manners I've ever experienced. He spent very little time with me before injecting a steroid into my hip which caused CRPS and I've battle that ever since (3 years). I didn't receive a follow up call and within 2 weeks of the shot I was unable to walk. I called Slocum and was referred to another doctor who then referred me to Nuero Spine Inst. This has permanently affected my life and I would avoid this Dr like the plague.

Patient

One of the best MD's

Dr Macha is one of the best/greatest ortho MD's ever. Kind, thoughtful, considerate man who really knows his field. Thank you, thank you Dr Macha!