Dr. Thomas M Magardino Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas M Magardino?

A Level Above

After 6 doctors were unable to diagnose my condition and bleeding in my sputum which when on for almost a year, Dr. Magardino was successful in diagnosing it, and treating it with meds expeditiously. I highly recommend him.

Dr. Magardino is great!

Dr. Magardino was so great. I had a septoplasty to fix my deviated septum. I am three weeks post op and feeling great. Dr. Magardino takes his time with you in the office going over everything and is very personable. You can tell he truly cares about you, the outcome, and improving your quality of life. He is down to earth and easy to talk to. I would definitely recommend him to anyone exploring the option of getting your deviated septum fixed. He also provides non-operative options.

Not nearly as bad as people say!

Dr. Magardino is a skilled surgeon with a patient, caring bedside manner. He removed my tonsils, and everything went as smoothly as he explained — with no need to even touch the pain meds! His office is beautiful, and the staff are polite, punctual, and efficient.

Great results

Dr Magardino removed my adult tonsils with great skill, and minimal pain and bleeding. Haven't needed any pain medication. Followed all his instructions, and kept the surgical sites very clean. His surgery center and staff are also great.

The Doc he helped me to breathe again

5 Stars isn't enough!

There's not enough stars for this review! I can't say enough good things about Dr. Magardino! After being hooked on nose spray for over 7 years I can finally breathe on my own! I would use nose spray 5-8 times a day, I always had bottles in my purse, car, desk, nightstand, etc. I'd be in a panic without it! After visiting 3 other ENTs and failed attempts to break free of this addiction (steroid pills, sprays, etc) I finally found Dr. Magardino. He performed septoplasty and turbinate reduction and within a little under 2 weeks healing time I can finally breathe naturally! I didn't think I'd ever see the day without nose spray again! Dr. Magardino is great, he actually spends time with you and listens unlike other doctors who rush out of patient rooms. He is extremely knowledgeable and skilled at what he does. I highly recommend him and can't think him enough!

Best ENT Doc in SW Florida

Besides being of the best doctors in SW Florida, Dr. Magardino is also one of the very nicest. He and his staff are efficient and personable. He explains your condition and treatment options very carefully .

Thank you Dr. Magardino for a very positive outcome with my Septoplsty and Turbinate reduction surgery. Everyone was great and very helpful at all levels of care. Ican finally breath freely and clearly .

Fantastic ENT

Dr Magardino performed my deviated septum surgery. He was great throughout the process explaining all aspects of the surgery and recovery.

Finally found a fantastic ENT team!!

I have been seeing Dr. Magardino for many months now. I have found Dr. Magardino's team to be very polite, professional and friendly on the phone and in the office. I have been to many office visits and I have never waited for care. Dr. Magardino has a true gift for informing his patients on what he is doing, what he recommends and answering questions. His care of my case has changed my health in many ways for the better. He took the time to completely understand my concerns and past struggles with illness, ear and sinus infections. He suggested many options and provided information on a "new to me" procedure that he has been successfully performing. I am finally finding relief and great care!!! I would highly recommend Dr. Magardino and his team!!

Great doctor!!

Very knowledgeable. Best decision ive made after long battles with sinus infections and tubes in my ears. His staff and friendly and professional. I highly recommend Dr. Magardino.

Dr. Magardino is the best of the best and has tended to my long term sinus problems caused by RA.

Dr. Thomas M Magardino is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Naples, FL.