Dr. Thomas D Magnell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas D Magnell?

Bladder Cancer

Bladder Cancer

Your bladder is the hollow, muscular organ in your lower belly where urine is stored. When you urinate, the muscles of your bladder contract and push urine out through a tube called the urethra. Bladder cancer starts when cells in the bladder start to grow out of control. These cells can form into a bladder tumor. They can also spread outside your bladder to lymph nodes and to structures far from the bladder, like your bones, lungs or liver. This is known as metastasis.

The Best in the Business

Wonderful Doctor. Told me my "fall "shocked my entire body and hands. No need for surgery on hands or neck (it will change your life forever with both when it is not needed), and yes I do have osteoarthritis. His exam is like no other and he actually through the exam I messed up my neck, hip and IT band also. That I knew and it has to take time to all calm down. The best Doctor I ever had for anything and good exam!

Great doctor

Fabulous, no-nonsense doctor. I've had several small surgeries on both hands (trigger finger & carpal tunnel) and am asymptomatic now :)

Dr. Thomas D Magnell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Beverly Hills, MI.