Dr. Thomas Maldonado Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Maldonado?

Thomas Moldonado, md

Posted on October 11th, 2016

Didn't spend more than 90 seconds in the room with me. I posed a few questions, in 90 seconds he answered them and picked himself up and walked out of the room.

Amazing!

Posted on September 6th, 2012

A friend of mine was recently looking for a doctor for her grandfather.  I had heard great things about Dr. Thomas Maldonado through several people including my neighbor so I passed along the information.  Several months ago, a vascular surgeon at a different hospital turned Dominick away because his case was too difficult to treat.  He was told that the best thing to do would be nothing at all and that he would most likely die within a year.  Apparantly, the surgery would have been so complicated that he would most likely die on the table so they sent him on his way.  In a panic, my friend contacted me and asked what to do so I asked a few people and Dr. Maldonado's name kept coming up.  THANK GOD for this man!  I heard that he was one of the most qualified surgeons in not only NYC, but in the world.  Boy was that the truth!  He performed what turned out to be one of the most complicated surgeries ever done - and has given Dominick his life back.  He can now see his great grandchildren grow.  Dr. Maldonado is a true blessing.

Best Doctor I have ever met!!!

Posted on September 6th, 2012

I cannot say enough about Dr. Maldonado. He is more of a 'human being' in every sense of the word than any doctor I have ever met. He treats patients like his own family - even calling on weekends to make sure everything is ok. Beyond impressive!

Posted on September 4th, 2012

Dr Maldonado is excellent. He made me and my family feel completely safe and cared for during the whole process of evaluation,surgery and post-op follow up. He is smart and professional, but also warm and caring.

An Excellent Doctor!

Posted on September 3rd, 2012

I had 2 procedures with Dr. Maldonado. I was so impressed by him the first time....After the second time I was so happy with him again that i had to publicize it! He is incredibly thorough and professional. He spent just enough time with me. I felt very heard by him. He is very warm and compassionate and immediately put me at ease. He is very competent and reassuring. I immediately knew I was in good hands upon my first meeting with him. The follow up and results from my procedures were excellent. I was beyond pleased. I have already recommended Dr.Maldonado to friends and family and will continue to do so! He really is just wonderful.

Leg Surgery

Posted on September 3rd, 2012

Dr. Maldonado performed surgery on my right leg from my ankle to my hip. He did a terrific job. I am so happy with the results that I am going to have him perform another operation on my other leg this winter.Dr. Maldonado has a wonderful bedside manner. I was worried about scarring and he assured me that there would be none and he was correct.Overall a terrific experience and a doctor I highly recommend.

This doctor ruined my leg mobility

Posted on August 15th, 2012

I needed a vascular operation for my leg, and he made a mockery of me by operating on the wrong one and leaving medical students to close my incision, as he was leaving for vacation to Miami that night. Three days later I had to rush to the emergency room because my incision was infected. I was told that, if I had gone any later, then my leg would have been amputated. I was left handicapped, as I could not walk using the leg he mistakenly operated on. I was left worse than before the operation and had to find a different doctor to correct his error. Dr. Maldonado has no professional etiquette, morality, or regard for the Hippocratic Oath. Stay far away if you value your health.

I really like this Dr. but...

Posted on April 30th, 2012

where he took out some of my varicose veins has left some scarring. i'm disappointed about this because this was supposed to make my legs smoother than before, not scarred. :( Also, my left leg vein is super hard and bumpy 3 months after the procedure. he said it might soften over time, but the bumpiness...well that was the whole point of the surgery was to get rid of the bumps! not sure what will be up in my next visit.

Secretaries aren't so nice

Posted on February 14th, 2012

But the doctor and hi nurse are top-notch prefessionals! I really like the way they worked together. I was very scared but they were calming, kind and encouraging. Vascular surgery is not an easy one, don't let anyone fool you. It hurts.

Excellent!!

Posted on October 2nd, 2010

Dr. M saved my life... simple as that.

Excellent professionalism.

Posted on September 4th, 2010

Best to see another doctor.

Posted on June 6th, 2010