Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Thomas M Malone has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Thomas M Malone has the following 11 expertise
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
Showing 5 of 39
Dr. Malone Sr. is excellent. It is the procedures of the office manager and perhaps others that preclude and hamper the medical care to be given to his patients due to not being able to see the doctor if you cannot bring big fees charged without being able to make affordable payment arrangements once an insurance company has dropped coverage in the middle of obsterical needs.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
49 Years Experience
Meharry Medical College
Graduated in 1969
Walter Reed National Military Medical Center
Dr. Thomas M Malone accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Columbus GA HMOx
- Humana National POS