Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Thomas M Malone has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Thomas M Malone has the following 11 expertise
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
Dr. Thomas M Malone has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 39
Dr. Malone Sr. is excellent. It is the procedures of the office manager and perhaps others that preclude and hamper the medical care to be given to his patients due to not being able to see the doctor if you cannot bring big fees charged without being able to make affordable payment arrangements once an insurance company has dropped coverage in the middle of obsterical needs.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
49 Years Experience
Meharry Medical College
Graduated in 1969
Walter Reed National Military Medical Center
Dr. Thomas M Malone accepts the following insurance providers.
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Columbus GA HMOx
- Humana National POS
- PHCS PPO
Locations & DirectionsThomas N Malone Md Pc, 2039 10th Ave, Columbus, GA
Dr. Thomas M Malone is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbus, GA.