The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Manley
Dr. Thomas Manley, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Seattle, WA, with another office in Seattle, WA. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Hematology and Oncology. Dr. Manley is affiliated with Seattle Cancer Care Alliance, University Of Washington Medical Ctr and Seattle Children's Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Manley has the following 1 specialty
- Pediatric Hematology and Oncology
Dr. Thomas Manley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seattle, WA.