Have you seen Dr. Thomas A Mann?

Not a good outcome!!!!

I had Surgery to fix 2 torn Meniscus tears, one in each knee. I am sure that my MRI showed more damage then just the Meniscus tears. I know I had Arthritis but was un aware that one knee was partially bone on bone and the other had cartilage damage. I was not told about these other problems until after the surgery. I went ahead with the surgery believing I would get some relief. When I went in for my first visit after surgery I saw Dr Mann was in the office but his PA saw me and explained I needed physical therapy and to wait 3 months to see how things went. I was in a lot of pain at this point. I did my exercise and waited. I waited a month and a half and again went to see Dr. Mann, still in pain. Once again I saw him as I walked into the office but was passed off to his PA. She was very nice and informed me of all the other things that were wrong with my knees, suggesting cortisone shots and gel shots…..all of which I had already done. It is now 5 months, my knees hurt more now than before the surgery, I would say it was a waste of my time and energy. I don't think it's to much to ask a surgeon to visit with his patient after a surgery and hear how they are doing. I have a feeling he pretty much knew how I would be doing. I would not go back to this Dr. and would not recommend him.

Dr Mann rebuilt my right shoulder several years ago and it came out good as new, after reasonable PT and rehab. I had been severely crippled by pain and now it is as good as when I was a teen.

Wonderful Surgeon!!

Dr. Mann was amazing about getting my emergency fracture in very quickly, getting me diagnosed right away, and setting me up for a plan for surgery and after surgery care! He has such a nice bedside manner, and his nurse is so sweet and kind and continues to go out of her way to help me with so many things! He always answers my questions, explains things so I can understand it, and after having surgery I am feeling BETTER than ever before!!!!! I just love this office and recommend him to everyone I know.

Dr. Thomas A Mann is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Louisville, CO.