Dr. Thomas Manning Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Manning?

Not recommended

Posted on April 20th, 2017

Not recommended

Great outcome

Posted on March 18th, 2017

Become informed. Learn about your condition. Get several opinions. Do your part! This practice was recommended to me by medical professionals I respect. My surgery was successful and Im grateful to Dr.Manning/staff/Treasure Valley Hospital. Surgical skill were my priority. He did his part!

Posted on July 17th, 2016

My surgery was successful. Every Dr. and RN I asked, recommended Dr.Manning based on personal experiences. His skills as a surgeon were as promised. Outcome is my first and only concern so a kind and smart staff was a bonus. Treasure Valley Hospital is a wonderful facility.

Posted on June 10th, 2016

Clearly the smartest doctor in the room and excellent surgeon. I didn't need my hand held or warm cuddly doctor but needs a talented surgeon. I am now out of pain and back to my normal life, he fixed me and that was all I cared about. Take a book, you may have some waiting time.

I/O Self employeed

Posted on June 3rd, 2016

I actually got in very quickly to speak with Manning. I had my first surgery 12 years ago and have been living with chronic pain ever since, and have NOT been on any pain meds other then Excedrin or Advil. After seeing Manning and speaking about improving my quality of life I decided to have it fused. He truly is an amazing surgeon but he and his staff do not listen to anything you say. Unfortunately for me I had to go back to work within weeks of having my lower back fused or risk losing everything I have. At 8 weeks I was released to start rehab but they cut the medication to the point that it was impossible to do. Even after explaining to his PA that I could not afford to take as much time off as needed but absolutely agreed to cut the doses to what they wanted me to after 2 weeks of rehab they turned around and cut them even more. They fail to communicate and do not listen to anything you say and even though they agree during your conversations with them, they will turn around and do what something else. My only hope is that I'am able to push through the pain and get through the next couple of months of healing so that I can try and get back to a normal life.

Posted on October 11th, 2015

after 1.5 years initial problem not improved and new neck problems/pain chronic

Awesome surgeon

Posted on September 3rd, 2015

you probably willl wait a number of weeks for an appointment and then quite a while in the waiting room. However, none of that matters to me if I trust the physician . Dr. Manning saved my mother from becoming a quadrapalegic. (No California doctor had ordered an MRI to see why she coudn't walk anymore!) Dr. Manning also did a laminectomy on my back and recovery has gone very well. I have been trteated with compassion and knowledge by the entire staff. There are a number of good surgeons in Boise;Dr. Manning is one of the very, very best!

Posted on November 19th, 2014

Dr Manning is a great surgeon, very professional, and did a great job on my neck fusion surgery. BUT, his staff are very rude, impossible to get a hold of, and impossible to make an appt for follow-ups, very frustrating, all you get if voice mails for a week or more.

Magic

Posted on August 22nd, 2013

After my surgery I had no leg pain, I was out of the hosptial in 3 days ! I am greatful for Dr. Manning and his staff for all the help!

Posted on August 3rd, 2013

Smart doctor but never go in on Fridays. For a two hour wait he saw me for a total of 8 minutes. Does not have good people skills and did not smile. Maybe a great surgeon but ruff bed side manner and terrible wait times.

Awesome Neuro Surgeon

Posted on November 13th, 2012

Dr. Manning is an amazing Neuro Surgeon. My husband was diagnosed with a meningioma the size of a softball. Dr. Manning scheduled for surgery right away and removed the tumor. Dr. Manning is very professional, the only drawback is the wait in his office :o( It wouldn't be so bad if the office staff would atleast come tell you that he has been delayed and let you out of the little room and back out into the waiting room. That is the only frustrating part. Other than that I highly recommend and have recommended Dr. Manning.

Posted on October 19th, 2012

Dr. Manning is very considerate and thorough.