Dr. Thomas Marshall Is this you?

In 2013, my regular doctor was unavailable, so I saw Dr. Marshall. He took quick action on my symptoms, verified them by ultrasound, and sent me immediately to hospital, and connected me up with appropriate doctors. Thank you Dr. Marshall for great doctoring,

Very Good Doctor caring and Knowledgeable

If you're looking for a Dr who really cares, keep looking

First 2 appts he was very impressive and seemed to really care and be thorough, after that, less of a shake of hand asked 3 questions, did a lot of typing had me squeeze his hand...and he's says ok, you're done. This was the day after I had been in serious car accident. My friend who drove me, we just looked at each other in disbelief. Horrible. So I went to hosp and found I had a concussion and muscle spasms.

Dr. Thomas Marshall is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Glen Ellyn, IL.