Dr. Thomas V Martin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas V Martin?

Dr. Martin immediately put me at ease on my first visit!

I f let that Dr. Martin was completely focused on my concerns and medical history. He was extremely thorough as to the large volume of documentation ,discs from many diagnostic tests and procedures from other physicians. He is further planning to share all of the data with a prominent radiologist who is an expert in diagnostic evaluation. I am grateful to have found Dr. Martin for continuing care.

Mrs.

I can't say enough good things about this doctor. I went to him for a second opinion and I a so thankful I did . He saved my life. His diagnosis was so accurate. He spent time with me and I never felt rushed at an appointment. He explained everything to me and how much time recovery would time it would take. It took exactly the time he said. He called me at home because he could not bring up my reports at the first appointment. I thank God every night that I went for another opinion. His staff is excellent and they are always on time. I would give him a number 10!!

Terrific doctor and person. Kind, thoughtful and very skilled! Really could not ask for a better doctor.

Top of The List

Would that all physicians would be as caring and concerned as Dr. Martin. You're never rushed, you're always remembered, the diagnosis is consisently correct.

Great doctor

I have a rare kidney disease and cannot say enough good things about Dr. Martin. His quality of care is exceptional and he is one of the nicest doctors I've ever met.

Very engaging and didn't seem rushed to get to the next patient. He spent time to explain possibilities and options if necessary and was relaxed,informative and caring. I felt comfortable.