Dr. Thomas Marvelli Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Marvelli?

Thanks To Dr. Thomas Marvelli !

Posted on June 6th, 2014

After living in Hawaii and spending 8 years of my life surfing, I developed Pterygium when I moved to Texas. I got the worst symptoms including burning, itching, and blurred vision. I consulted Dr. Marvelli in Hurst on the recommendation of my sister. I am so happy I did because he was able to treat my condition and relieve my pain fast. Thanks doc !

Texas Best Eye Care Center

Posted on May 17th, 2014

I didn't realize how bad my cataracts were until I got a vision test done at Dr. Marvelli's eye care center. After a few more tests and consultation, he suggested me cataract surgery. But the idea of going under the knife was really scary, but he kept me relaxed and assured me that the procedure would be painless and safe. And yes, he was right. The surgery was painless and over before I knew it. For me, it was no less than a miracle. Thank you Dr. Marvelli once again.

Positive Experience Thanks!

Posted on April 18th, 2014

My cataract surgery was a positive experience thanks to Mr. Marvelli and his experienced and caring staff. I was really apprehensive before the surgery but he kept me relaxed by spending a great deal of time explaining the procedure. I really appreciate him for his patience to answer my endless questions and also his excellent skills in restoring my sight. I now have perfect vision and can easily drive and read. I highly recommend him to people with eye related issues.

Best Surgeon

Posted on April 11th, 2014

Last week, I had a cataract surgery done on both my eyes at Dr. Marvelli's eye care center. I am extremely satisfied with the results. He was very helpful and made sure that I understood everything prior to going ahead with the surgery. I would definitely recommend him to anyone considering to have a cataract surgery.

Best Services

Posted on April 4th, 2014

Doctor Thomas Marvelli takes special interest in his patients and helps them by providing better treatment.

Posted on March 14th, 2014

i was looking for a doctor near me so i found him online making the appointment was easy. The day of my appoinment i called the number to get direction person was rude and sounded annoyed that i was calling told me i was calling main office in fort worth :/ said they were next to a frost bank wrong they are near it but are next to a sushi place. anyways after what seemed liked 100 pages of paperwork and about an hour wait i was seen by a tech 30 minutes later by the doctor who was really chatty about everything but my eyes.The techs were all nice and you could tell on their faces they were trying to move thing along unfortunately not the case. after almost every machine in the office and another hour i was told everything was ok i just needed new glasses. Finally when i was gonna leave i got stuck with a huge medical bill. next time i will stick to my regular optometrist.

doc & his team are good.

Posted on January 31st, 2014

Dr. Thomas Marvelli's open heart nature is what makes me to visit him all the time when I need. As a regular visitor I believe both the doc & his team at his eye center are great. They all are serving well in the city with their expertise in the field.

Marvelli Review

Posted on January 20th, 2014

Beware, this man is the most unproffesional Dr. I have ever visited. He treats his patients like cattle and his staff even worse. How can you respect a Dr. who treats his staff with such disrespect. I will NEVER visit his office again. Don't say you weren't warned.

Very experienced eye specialist, found relief by his treatment.

Posted on January 17th, 2014

My wife had visited Dr. Thomas Marvelli recently for having case of severe eye infection and we can say he is a specialist eye surgeon. After having treatment at his FW eye center, we definitely recommend him to all as he has the real expertise and vast experience of eye treatments.

Nice doc, clinic & support staff guys.

Posted on January 10th, 2014

I had a surgery at Dr. Marvelli's clinic and I say he & his team are good. They handle you with full care through out the treatment giving you a comfortable feeling. A must visit if needed.

Posted on December 26th, 2013

Dr. Marvelli's eye clinic is well built and well managed. Staff is good and very professional also. Their warm behavior makes you feel good. I often visit for a regular checkup and have a real idea now. I prefer them over all other eye clinics for any eye problem while in FW.

Dr. Thomas Marvelli is a superb eye doc.

Posted on December 19th, 2013

I visited Dr. Thomas Marvelli for my left cornea problem which was occurring from last 5 months or so. He took it with superiority and picked the problem from its roots. Then, he planned a superb treatment for me. I found why his long experience stood him apart from others. The other staff at eye center is also very excellent and welcoming; never felt bad while being there. Highly recommending to all.