Dr. Thomas Mastri Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Mastri?

He's the best!!

Posted on August 14th, 2011

Dr. Mastri and his staff make you feel like you're the only patient they have. He takes all the time you need during appointments. I prefer a doctor who tells me what is going to happen, what is going on, and what to expect after that. Dr. Mastri does all of that. We went through every procedure in the book to make sure I'd benefit from surgery. Then and ONLY then did it happen. My case was extreme and he took the time to know exactly what was going on. I can't sing the praises of Fall Hill GI doctors and staff loud enough.

Great Doctor!

Posted on July 23rd, 2009

Went to emergency room in extreme pain and was diagnosed with diverticulitis. I'd never heard of Dr. Mastri, but was very fortunate in getting him as my doc. Great guy, excellent doc/patient manner, quick efficient diagnosis and treatment of problem - and the same with all follow up procedures. I very (very!) rarely rave on about how good a doctor or staff are these days, but he's great! I strongly recommend to anyone in the area who needs a gastroenterologist.

Posted on January 24th, 2017