Dr. Thomas L Matthew Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Thomas L Matthew?

Life-changing doctor!

Not only a great doctor, a joy to meet and be around. It's been five years since my surgery, but every now and then I think of Dr. Matthew and wish him well.

Fabulous professional, compassionate, instills confidence - 100% Satisfied

I was fully confident in Dr. Thomas Mattthew at our first meeting, though he explained a major heart by pass operation, I knew my peace of mind was well founded. 6 weeks later well into my recovery Dr. Matthew and his support staff has been 5 Star in every possible way!

Deserves 10 Stars, not just 4

This is not only a highly skilled, intelligent doctor but also a man of integrity, caring and compassion. I hate being a patient but Dr. Matthew made me feel comfortable and I knew I was in good hands. He is an exemplary professional and I feel that having him as my surgeon was truly a blessing from God.