Dr. Thomas Matthews Is this you?

7 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Matthews?

Bad Experience!

Posted on October 22nd, 2014

Dr. Matthews knows very little! He wasn't very helpful at all. I was trying to get knowledge about a test that he would have to order for me and he didn't know the code, couldn't find it on his "code list," and had to to call Primary Children's which explained to him that he is supposed to have that information. I am extremely disappointed. I have never written a bad review, but I suggest finding a doctor that is willing to go the extra mile and know how to help his patients. I wasted time and money trying to call around because no one at the office knew anything about it. I finally called my old physician's office who immediately knew that they had the code. Even though we have moved and it is a further drive, I am going to him from now on. I will never go to this doctor again. No one knew anything! I am beyond frustrated and disappointed.

Posted on May 9th, 2016