Dr. Thomas Mattingly Is this you?

1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Mattingly?

Rukde and not accurate

Posted on July 29th, 2012

He wouldn't listen to me. He was rude. He wasn't accurate at all. I couldn't see at all with what he gave me.

Rude

Posted on February 10th, 2012

I was amazed when I went in for an RX recheck, and was treated very poorly by Dr. Mattingly. My first visit, he as abrupt and seemed in a rush and slightly rude. I brushed it off as, "he is having a bad day". But when I went back because my script was obviously not correct, he became angry, and very rude. I will NEVER return to this office. If you like being treated poorly, make an appointment. I am a long time RN, and deal with doctors daily. Most are great! I was shocked,and truly felt a huge lump in my throat when I left. I honestly wanted to cry. My advice, stay away.

Contact Lens Care

A complete overview of what you need to know about your contact lenses.