Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Thomas F Mattox has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 21
I am a nurse anesthetist and I have to say Dr Mattox has really made an improvement inmy quality of life I have had an overactive bladder for over 20 years. Dr Mattox treated my bladder with Botox and my systems have disappeared. I normally would get up approx 6 times per night to void but now I get up 1 time if at all. My life is so greatly improved that I can't thank Dr Mattox enough. He will have a patient for life.
Went in with complaints of a simple, yet bothersome, problem. Diagnosed with a diagnosis/symptoms that I specifically said I did not have. Subsequently, the entire treatment plan was based on relieving the symptoms I said I was NOT having. Original complaint I went to a doctor for - never addressed - despite me directly addressing my only complaint/symptoms three separate times. And he was condescending!
31 Years Experience
University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Dr. Thomas F Mattox accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsUniversity Of South Carolina Ob/Gyn, 2 Medical Park Rd Ste 207, Columbia, SC
Dr. Thomas F Mattox is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Columbia, SC.