Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please contact us if you have any additional information.
Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Mawn MD
Dr. Thomas Mawn, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tampa, FL. He has 52 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Mawn is affiliated with Saint Joseph's Hospital. He speaks English.
3915 Versailles Dr
Tampa, FL 33634
Dr. Thomas Mawn has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Thomas Mawn has the following 1 expertise
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Dr. Thomas Mawn is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Mawn is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Saint Joseph's Hospital
52 Years Experience
Temple University Physicians
Graduated in 1961
Dr. Thomas Mawn Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Thomas Mawn's office for more information.
3915 Versailles Dr Tampa, FL 33634
Locations & Directions3915 Versailles Dr, Tampa, FL
Dr. Thomas Mawn is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tampa, FL.