Dr. Thomas Mayeli Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Mayeli?

Best Gynecologist

By far the best doctor in his field. Compassionate, Patient, Understanding and a Sense of Humor. I've had several different doctors at Kaiser but Dr. Mayeli is the best. Thank you for your excellent care!

He's the best OB doctor I've dealt with in Kaiser. It's not often you find a compassionate doctor, so finding him was truly a blessing. He listened to all my concerns and didn't take any of the symptoms for granted. He handled the matter right at the very first visit and thereafter. Diagnosis, treatment and choices were well explained. He never imposed on personal decisions unlike some other OB I've dealt with there.

Very good doctor

Dr. Mayeli

Dr. Mayeli has great bedside manners and took exceptional time to explain my procedure and the importance of my home care. He's an exceptional doctor and I would highly recommend him. He's one of the best doctors I've had, my best experience yet..Thank you!

terrible

Last Summer (2010) I had a terrible experience with this doctor. I was having an early ultrasound done, due to the high risk nature of the pregnancy. He kept focusing on my fibroid and wouldn't tell me what was going on. He kept moving the wand around and finally, he said that he did not see an embryo. Did not tell me what that meant. Did not say anything. I kept telling him that I had a pain on the left side and what that meant. He said that he would tell me later. He told me that they couldn't see an embryo and ordered a HCG blood test be performed 48 hours apart. From research I have learned this is to find out if there is a viable pregnancy. I had a fairly high HCG that day. A high enough level that the baby should have been seen. This was a Thursday afternoon. By Sunday, a had a ruptured ectopic. He didn't even tell me that this was a possibility. He was cold and did not treat me like a person.

Dr. Thomas Mayeli is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.