3.9

Highly Dissatisfied

One of the Greats

Dr. McCauley is a great person and an excellent surgeon. There's no such thing as "routine surgery," so be particular about who touches your only set of eyes!

I was treated for cataracts in both eyes by Dr. McCauley very recently. He was engaging as a physician and put me at ease almost immediately. My second surgery was yesterday. After I was home from the operation, I had severe pain in that eye. Dr. McCauley insisted that I come into his office to check out the pain. He determined that a fiber from the bandage or some other source was the culprit that developed into a corneal abraision. I was given a salve to treat it. He insisted that he receive a telehone call from my husband later at night. After that telephone call, I needed to take a pain medication that I had at home. He informed my husband that should my condition worsen to call his office at anytime that night. I was genuinely surprised at his concern. I was not an easy patient because I tended to blink often during the operation, because of my nerves. But he laughed that off and made me have confidence in his treatment. The fact that he was so available to assist me with my situation had never happened before although I have had other physicians who demonstrated determined interest no matter what my condition was at the time. My opinion of the care provided by Dr. McCauley and his staff is, from 1 to 100, is 100. Just an amazing Doctor!

best eye surgeon

This is a surgeon who operates at the Miriam Hospital and has most of the hospital staff and their families as his patients. Whats better than that. Of course his day can be upset by emergencies, back up at hospitals, ... Im glad that he will be there when I need surgery!!!

Dr. Thomas Mccauley is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Narragansett, RI.