Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas A Mcennerney
Dr. Thomas A Mcennerney, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Albuquerque, NM. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Mcennerney is affiliated with Lovelace Medical Center - Downtown. Dr. Mcennerney has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas A Mcennerney has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Herniated Disc
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Replacement
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 15
Dr. Mcennerney has performed more surgery on my than any other Doctor and his work has always been on point. Every time I needed surgery, or had questions concerning an Orthopedic issue I've gone to him for the straight forward answer I've needed. Only because I'm no longer in NM, have I had to find a new Orthopedic Surgeon and when I did, I used my experience and relationship with Mac as my guide... TRUST THIS MAN COMPLETELY!!
Dr Mcennerney is really nice but you will spend most of the follow-ups with his PA, who isn't great and has absolutely NO bedside manner. Was really hard to get a call back when I needed it after hip replacement, on occasion not until after the weekend on Monday. Also didn't like that I was set up with home PT with someone out of network, which I assumed they would not do. Ended up very costly.
Being a strong, healthy 72 year old male, I went in for, what I was told is a fairly straight forward hip replacement surgery. The surgery had complications and the follow up (2 weeks after surgery) revealed that there was another problem diagnosed as "femoral component subsidence", or in lay terms the prosthesis sank deeper into the socket rendering my leg 1/2" shorter. This problem can be remedied with additional surgery. He screwed up once, whats to say he wont do it again.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Dr. Mcennerney is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
39 Years Experience
University Of California Los Angeles David Geffen School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
Dr. Thomas A Mcennerney accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS New Mexico
- BCBS NM PPO NM
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsABQ Health Partners, 5150 Journal Center Blvd NE, Albuquerque, NM
Dr. Thomas A Mcennerney is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Albuquerque, NM.