4 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Thomas W Mcewan?

Recommend to anyone

Dr. McEwan is so detail oriented and focused. He was on point with with my wants yet explained all options and pros/cons of each. Our initial consult was at least 45 min because he was so thorough and patient with my questions! Surgery took longer than usually expected for a lift/reconstruction because he is so particular and a perfectionist. I couldn't be happier with my results, my care, especially after care. I traveled 3 hours for surgery by him and I'd do it again just for the outcome and exceptional care. We spoke over the phone several times before surgery and with his nurse, so I didn't have to come in many times before the surgery. He gives his direct email and his nurse can be in immediate contact with you for anything needed! I had my pain medicine refilled back home and didn't need to go back in to get a prescription. The care is outstanding. I can't rave about McEwan and his staff enough.

Triple-Negative Breast Cancer

Dr. Thomas W Mcewan is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Kansas City, MO.

Dr. Thomas W Mcewan Is this you?