Dr. Thomas Mcfadden Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Mcfadden Jr?

Patient and Helpful

The staff at this office are incredibly patient and so helpful. The office is clean and relaxing which makes the experience a comfortable one. A big thank you to Abby and Jessica who both took their time in making sure I was satisfied and answered all my questions. I will definitely be going back.

nice and helpful

Jo is always so nice and helpful! Very knowledgeable too. I love the office- so clean and the decor is gorgeous. The only place I will have Botox!

Personable, Caring and Personable

Everyone was very nice and friendly. The staff is caring and personable. I felt that I was in good hands and my mind was at ease.

Very Pleased

I am very pleased with my "new brows". Ashley was very professional and gentle. She told me everything to expect prior to my care. I am very pleased so far. It has only been 4 days since my treatment. I am excited to see the final result and also wash my face in the shower.

Happy Experience

I received a thorough explanation of the procedures offered to address my concerns. The procedures were administered with care, and I am very happy with the results. I look forward to my next appointment with Jo.

Amazing Experience, Highly Recommended

I had the most amazing experience with Advanced Cosmetic Surgery! Dr. McFadden made me feel so comfortable at my consultation and he made sure ALL of my questions were answered. Their NP Jo is simply a beautiful, kind person. I can't express how helpful she has been during my healing. Abby, my surgical nurse, made she I was taken very good care of on surgery day. Dr McFadden takes pride in his work and in his staff and it definitely shows. If you are considering cosmetic surgery, I highly recommend Advance Cosmetic Surgery!

Excellent Service and Treatment

I have been a client here for almost 8 years. There are not enough good words to describe the excellent service and treatments you receive here! I've NEVER had an issue with any of the various treatments I've had here . The staff is amazing - from the receptionists at the front all the way to Dr McFadden !

Very Happy

I had lip injections done. I showed the doctor what type of results I was expecting, and she delivered! Couldn't be happier, and can't wait for my follow up this week to finish off my syringe if needed .

Strongly Recommended

As soon as I arrived at Dr. McFadden's office I was greeted by Ashley Davis at the front desk. I had an appointment with Holland Barfield. I had no wait time Holland is very helpful in explaining all the details of the procedure to be performed. She takes the time to answer any and all questions. I received Juvaderm and Radiesse during this session. I also had an appointment with Ashley Gardner for the second visit with my micro blading. Ashley takes her time with the procedure and verifies that her patient will like the outcome. I love the procedures that I have received from Dr. McFadden's office. I recommend Dr. McFadden's office at least once a week and sometimes more. Thank you so much.

Compassionate and Very Professional; Highly Recommended

Dr. McFadden and his staff were very professional and compassionate. I had an allergic reaction after the surgery and Dr. McFadden was very quick to respond to my concerns and took care of the problem right away. I am very pleased with the results and highly recommend him and his practice.

Quite Happy

My Expectations were not set high. I was not wanting a models body I just wanted to get rid of the rolls of flabby skin on my tummy so my clothes would fit better! I am still a thick person but I am still in love with the tummy Dr. McFadden gave me! over 2 years and it still looks awesome. My favorite part in the new belly button I have <3.

My experience here is always pleasant.

I have always had great encounters with the staff here. The Wait time is minimal and they always call to confirm my appointments. Super friendly and are willing to answer any questions I may have.