- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas A Mcfarland MD
Dr. Thomas A Mcfarland, MD is a doctor primarily located in Madison, WI, with other offices in Rockford, IL and Madison, WI. Their specialties include Hematology/Oncology.
Dr. Thomas A Mcfarland has 3 locations
Dr. Thomas A Mcfarland has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Thomas A Mcfarland has the following 13 expertise
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Bone Marrow Transplant
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
Graduated in 1987
Dr. Thomas A Mcfarland Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Thomas A Mcfarland
Dr. Mcfarland graduated from the University of Illinois College of Medicine in 1987. Dr. Mcfarland works in Madison, WI and 2 other locations and specializes in Hematology/Oncology. Dr. Mcfarland is affiliated with University Of Wisconsin Hospital.