Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Thomas C Mckay has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Thomas C Mckay has the following 9 expertise
- Urologic Emergencies
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Bladder Issues
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Kidney Stones
- Prostate Cancer
Showing 5 of 17
Dr. McKay is by far the worst urologist I have ever been to. I had an incident recently where I had to contact him after hours and he was about as insensitive and arrogant as he could be. He didn't ask any questions about my symptoms, but rather told me to "Go to the emergency room if you are in pain". Unbelievable!
My experiences with Dr T. McKay were horrible. He has NO idea what a Doctor/Patient relationship should consist of. He is full of himself & arrogent. He has NO time to listen to his patient, only talks about himself and what he knows. It's his way or NO way & according to him, any Dr. who disagreas with him is a liar....his own words. I will NEVER step back in his office & will warn others of his attitude toward his patients and other doctors.
Dr. Mckay is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
30 Years Experience
University Of Iowa Roy J And Lucille A Carver College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
Loyola University Medical Center
Dr. Thomas C Mckay accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL BlueChoice Select
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health and Life IL PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry IA PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry MO PPO
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- First Health PPO
- Health Alliance HMO/POS
- Health Alliance PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- Wellmark Alliance Select
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Thomas C Mckay in this video.
Dr. Thomas C Mckay is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Davenport, IA.