Dr. Thomas A Mcleod Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas A Mcleod?

Very upset with!!!!

Heard he was the best Dr.around.Dr.Mcleod,that is.I really can't believe how brief&doesn't take time with his patient,or family.Seems to be in it for $$only!!!all I can say is he did do surgery&Thank God ,the person is alive!!!He&his staff,make you wait&wait&I am so disappointed,in how our family has been treated!!!Puts surgery off&doesn't communicate,exception,to his benefit!!!!Human lives are in his hands&he takes it very lightly!!!I hope&pray,he takes more time with his patients lives!!!just our experience with him.I'm sure he has helped&saved,saves many lives!!But I'm at a loss for all he has let our family go through!!!

Find a real surgeon

He did surgery on me, it was supposed to be minor and routine. He messed up and I about did not live through it.

He has no time to listen to his patients.

He messed up my minor surgery, with not 1 but 2 mistakes. This changed my recovery time from a few days, to several months and 4 additional surgeries to correct this carelessness. He tries to take out gallbladders it record time, with little care about the patient he is working on. If his partner, Dr Campbell, had not stepped in and help save my life, I would probably not still be around to leave this review.

Top notch surgery

I have had Dr. McLeod perform two surgeries, one laparoscopic to remove my gallbladder and one large incisional to repair two stomach hernias. My experience on both occasions was very positive. All phases of the procedures went like clockwork with appropriate care and communication. I would not hesitate to recommend him.

Terrible Nursing Staff, office staff, and unprofessional doctor

He doesn't listen to the patient to gather information that he needs to treat the illness. I feel that he is guessing the diagnosis and sometimes he gets it right.

Certified Surgical Technologist

I have been a patient of Dr. McLeod for 20 years and in my opinion he is without a doubt the BEST surgeon in Spartanburg. My daughter goes to Dr. McLeod as well and she adores him. Dr.McLeod is the only physician I know that truly cares about the wellfare of his patients. He's more interested in solving the health issue than how much money he's being paid. Dr. Mcleod gets to the bottom of the health issue without unnecessary tests and procedures, and he never operates on his patients unless there is no other possible solution. My daughter and I will go to no one else when it comes to General Surgery issues and quite frankly, I wish we could go to him for ALL of our medical needs. We love you Dr. McLeod keep up the good work.!

NF

GAVE ME NEECROTIZING FACIITIS !

Dr. Thomas A Mcleod is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Spartanburg, SC.