Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas G Mcmullan
Dr. Thomas G Mcmullan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Postville, IA. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include General Practice. Dr. Mcmullan is affiliated with Guttenberg Municipal Hospital, Veterans Memorial Hospital and Palmer Lutheran Health Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas G Mcmullan has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Mcmullan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
37 Years Experience
Universidad Central Del Este
Graduated in 1981
Cook County Hospital
Dr. Thomas G Mcmullan accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- Wellmark Alliance Select
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPostville Medical Clinic, 124 W Greene St, Postville, IA
Dr. Thomas G Mcmullan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Postville, IA.