Dr. Thomas Mcnamee Jr Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Mcnamee Jr?

BEST DR...BIG KUDOS

Posted on October 18th, 2017

Dr. McNamee was my OBGYN through all my pregnancies, unfortunately the first 2 ended in miscarriages. He was so compassionate and caring. After that, I had my first son, then two more miscarriages. His office refused to advise him of my 4th miscarriage because he was out on medical leave. I explained he'd be upset when he got back and saw my chart. They didn't care about him or me. Later that day, he called in for messages and patient follow up. He called me at home, apologized for his staff and gave me his home phone. Shortly thereafter, he left that practice to go solo (thank goodness) and I was hos FIRST OBSTETRIC patient at his new office, as I was now pregnant! Both of us were ecstatic. He delivered my babies with no episiotomy, no stitches. He may not be del ivering babies anymore, but his patient care is second to none. I've never found another doctor like him!!!

Posted on July 6th, 2017