Dr. Thomas Mcneill Jr Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Mcneill Jr?

Great doctor

Posted on October 29th, 2017

He is very kind, compassionate and professional. Always worried about follow ups and prevention exams. The staff are awesome. I know I am in good hands

Loyal Patient for 20 Years - Not Going Anywhere

Posted on May 30th, 2017

Dr. McNeil has been my doctor for over 20 years; and I have NO regrets. I consider him an advocate for my health needs, as he treats me as though I am his family as opposed to his patient. Over the years, I've had after hours calls from Dr McNeil to check on me, reassure me and even make special appointments for me to accommodate my schedule if there was a concern. After an abnormal mammogram, he had me come into his office to check himself because he wanted to be certain of what was found by the machine. Because of my history as a patient, he knew there was no need to be concerned and wanted me to have a sense of assurance all was well - it was a false alarm. He educates me on any of the latest treatments, handles my inquiries with factual information he has readily available. You don't have to call back to get answers, he does it himself. I would never consider another gyno to care for me, I have full confidence in his ability. I've referred many people to the practice and none of them have every regretted the referral. I hope to continue to have him as my Dr as long as he is in practice and as long as I have the need.. Blessings to him.

Love this practice!!!

Posted on September 29th, 2016

I had two babies with this office. Dr McNeil is very knowledgeable and have many years of experience. But the most important, he is very patient with going over your questions or concerns!! Many of my friends are with this office as well

Dr. Thomas McNeil

Posted on January 29th, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. McNeil since 2007 and I find him to be excellent. Always looks out for my interest and well being. Always up to date with current topics in his profession. Will continue to be his patient. The staff is awesome too.

My favorite Dr. - Dr McNeil was my Gyn. many yrs ago I recall driving from Ft. Myers to St.Pete for appts. He suggested I go to his brother-in-law who practices in Ft. Myers. I now reside in Buffalo NY, but every time I take an Evista I think of both of the best Drs!!! Thank you so much !!

Posted on July 22nd, 2014

Posted on April 18th, 2014

Dr. McNeill was there for me through 3 ectopic pregnancies and delivered my precious and only child Janna 11 years ago. His bedside manner is above all else, with a kind and caring demeanor. Unfortunately I do not see him as much as I should, but I am glad to see he is still in St. Petersburg and helping women.

Superior Doctor and Surgeon

Posted on June 16th, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. McNeil for 0ver 10 years and he and his staff have always provided excellent service. There are kind and sensitive. He is a great surgeon, has a great bedside manner and genuinely cares for his patients.

Posted on October 12th, 2017