4.8

Have you seen Dr. Thomas B Mcnemar?

I had a very concerned feeling and uneasiness. After meeting with Dr. McNemar and hiss staff i was put at ease. The procedure was much easier and faster than i expected with very good outcome.

Staff and Doctor have been amazing with me.

Happy with the results Caring Doctor Friendly Staff.

DR. MCNEMAR AND STAFF ARE AMAZING! ALWYS SO HELPFUL AND WILLING TO GO ABOVE AND BEYOND TO MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE BEST EXPERIENCE! GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICER AND BEAUTIFUL SMILES THROUGOUT THE BEAUTIFUL FACILITY !

GREAT DOCTOR! I was happy with the size and procedure.

I felt that my abdominoplasty and lipo my upper abdomen, hips/flanks went well. I am amazingly happy with results. I was concerned that I was 60 years old when done, but continued with gym after 6 weeks. GREAT results and self esteem for me. This was my personal desire with no regrets. I had 3 live births and never able to get rid of that hanging stomach sack. Very Happy :0.

The Doctor is great! Including his staff. I am beyond happy with the results ! :).

Excellent doctor who spends time with you

Dr. McNemar is a fantastic plastic surgeon. I have had many procedures done by him. He takes his time to answer any and all concerns and questions. Some patients get upset that he leaves them waiting past their appointments, but it is well worth the wait because he does not rush you out and is patient and concerned with every question that you have.

I came to Dr. McNemar to see if he could give me some kind of hope after two breast reconstruction failures which, if you ask me were more of a botched job then failures. That was just my right side. I had also recently lost my left breast to another visit from the cancer creep. From my very first visit I was impressed with Dr. McNemar, easy going, positive, comforting, humble nature, but then he looked at my mess of a chest and within 2 minutes he says, 'we have got our work cut out for us, but we can do this!' He gave me hope that I was sure would have show its face to me where my breast had been. Before surgery he stood me in front of him and like an artist molding clay he looked like he was visualizing the results. After surgery I tehn saw what he was looking at in his minds eye. My mess is now a masterpiece and I am not even done with the final procedure! I cant say enough about Dr. McNemar and his caring, professional staff.

I felt very comfortable. Staff are very friendly.

Consult is- Everyone is Beautiful. God Bless your day!!!

Great experience, already referring my best friend.

Dr. Thomas B Mcnemar is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Tracy, CA.

Dr. Thomas B Mcnemar Is this you?