Dr. Thomas J Mcphee Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Thomas J Mcphee?

I love Dr McPhee but trying to reach anyone in their offices is impossible. On top of that, I went to my appointment and was told to expect to wait one and a half hour!! Seriously! I made an appointment so I could be seen. Not to sit in an office. Absolutely unacceptable.

Woman on the phone was rude and impatient

She spoke in a condescending manner, she cut me off several times to deliver a scripted response before waiting to hear my needs. She only cared to learn my insurance information and couldn't wait to get me off the line. If you speak with Melissa you know what I'm talking about.This doctor was refered by my neurosurgeon because he trusts McPhee's accuracy and works with him often. Based on the recommendation I expect the rest of my experience to improve.